Dear aquarists and sea lovers,
in 2008 we started under the company name “Biological Oceanography & Marine Aquaristics”.
So we started with coral breeding in our living room and the first marine biological workshops and Reef Check courses in Marsa Shagra, Egypt in 2009.
In 2013 we found the old name a bit ‘unwieldy’ and split the fields of activity with associated logo and Facebook pages.
In December 2016, after a long preparation, this homepage went online, the store exists since the beginning of 2021.
Currently we are working on our own homepage for our marine biology workshops, diving education and underwater photography.
Go to our Facebook pages and Instagram here:
With salty regards,
- Graduate biologist (biological oceanography, zoology, marine chemistry) and trained industrial mechanic
- Inh. GREEN CORALS
- REEF CHECK Scientists, REEF CHECK Course Director #74
- Reef monitoring and marine biology workshops since 2009
- Underwater Photographer, PADI Digital UW Photographer Instructor
- dives since 1991, diving instructor PADI MSDT #339305
- married, 2 children
- Environmental and climate protection